Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
AdCare outpatient alcohol drug rehab clinics offer comprehensive and individualized treatment that accommodates clients’ work and family schedules. Conveniently located in Boston, North Dartmouth, Quincy, Worcester, and West Springfield, Massachusetts, as well as in Warwick, Rhode Island, AdCare outpatient clinics offer the following core treatment programs:
- Comprehensive Assessment and Evaluation focuses on evaluating and comprehending the severity of an individual’s alcohol or drug abuse problem as the first step toward developing an individualized and appropriate treatment plan.
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling is available for persons struggling with alcohol and drug abuse and its related problems at all stages of addiction and recovery.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs – Day or Evening are offered up to six days per week or three evenings per week in three hour sessions. Activities consist of individual and group counseling, focused educational sessions, skills groups and self-help participation. Family involvement in treatment is strongly encouraged.
- Day Treatment Program is offered six hours a day, seven days a week in Worcester.
- Outpatient Detoxification Program combines medical supervision during withdrawal with alcohol and drug abuse treatment to achieve abstinence, and is offered at our Worcester Clinic.
- Specialty Groups are site specific. See individual clinics for groups/information.